We can help you to find the right course
Choosing the Right Course For You is important
Our commitment to you is:
- To give you information and advice which is accurate, up-to-date and impartial
- To help you understand all the different options and choices you have
- Our service is confidential and our advisers are well trained
Do you already have an idea about the type of career or sector you would like to work in? Would you like to find out more about the skills, experience and qualifications that you need to succeed? Take a look at some job profiles here:
We recommend that you also book an appointment with a Careers Adviser or our Learning Adviser.
For more information on any of the above or to make an appointment with a learning adviser, or careers adviser, please telephone the Customer Service Team at Skills & Learning Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole on 01202 262300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
We can help you succeed on your chosen course:
You may be able to have extra help if you have a learning difficulty (such as dyslexia), mental health problems, a long term illness, sensory loss, a temporary disability or if you are disabled.
We may be able to:
- Provide extra equipment or resources
- Help the tutor support you
- Help with access to a venue
- Offer study support
- Provide someone to help you in the classroom
- Provide support for exams
- Arrange for hearing loops
- Have resources produced in Braille or on tape
If you are on a low income, we may be able to help with the costs of childcare, resources or transport for some of our courses. Contact our Customer Service Team for more information 01202 262300 or via email email@example.com.
Can’t find the course you are looking for? Visit the National Course Search to find a course near you