- Maximising access to community learning for adults, bringing new opportunities and improving lives, whatever people’s circumstances.
- Promoting social renewal by bringing local communities together to experience the joy of learning and the pride that comes with achievement.
- Maximising the impact of community learning on the social and economic well-being of individuals, families and communities.
The Community Learning Team work in six main areas:
- Leisure & Learning Courses
- Voluntary & Third Sector Projects
- Family Learning
- Demand Led Community Projects
- Employability Courses
Courses range from Art to Portuguese for Beginners to Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Stress Management Techniques. Courses are delivered at over 40 community venues across Dorset by over 100 professionally trained and qualified adult learning teachers.
Please contact 01202 262300 for all information or mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org