Looking to improve your management skills?
How good a manager are you? In business, managers are responsible for motivating others and making sure things happen when they need to happen!
For business owners, looking to drive company growth at a time of economic uncertainty, one of the most important skills to develop – both in yourself and your employees – is the ability to manage others.
Yet, all too often, management training is overlooked.
At Skills & Learning we are committed to offering a range of effective staff training solutions including Management and Leadership training. Training is delivered by dedicated professional tutors with practical experience of working in a management role.
Skills & Learning offers an extensive range of continuous professional development and management courses and workshops. Whether experienced or a first time manager, to be highly effective, the role requires a wide range of core skills including:
- Team Leading
- Time Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Managing Performance
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills
- Accredited courses including the Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- Single intensive yet practical bite size Train-&-Grow workshops
- Bespoke to fill skills gaps and achieve business goals
Some of the many benefits to be gained from Skills & Learning’s programme of management training includes:
- Improved achievement of strategic goals
- A committed and loyal management team
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Increased ability to respond to change
- Improved competitiveness
- Improved reputation
- Having a real sense of worth within the organisation
- Increased motivation and job satisfaction
- Improved confidence in the ability to achieve goals within the business plan
- Improved confidence to effectively manage the performance of others
- Improved professionalism
As part of the Borough of Poole, the Skills & Learning team provides a reliable, cost effective and quality service that fully meets the training needs of individuals and business.
For more information on ILM courses please contact us on 01202 262302.