Online Course Applications
On this page, you will find links to the information packs and application forms for some of our qualification courses. Not all courses require you to complete an application form. Please check our Course Search Facility for details of all other courses and how to apply.
From the links below please thoroughly read the relevant supplementary Information Packs. If, after considering all of the information provided, you would like to apply for a place on your chosen course, click on the application form link.
We will review all submitted applications and give you a response within 10 working days.
If your application meets our requirements and there are still spaces on your chosen course, you will be offered a place and contacted for payment (if required).
If your application meets our requirements but your chosen course is full, you may be offered a place on an alternative course, or added to a priority queue and contacted again if a place becomes available. Either way, we will let you know the outcome.
If your application does not meet our requirements, we will advise you that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. In this situation we will try and give you feedback and suggest alternative courses.
For courses where an application process applies, follow the links below for more information and to access the application form.
Personal and Professional Development
Children and Young People’s Workforce
Health & Social Care
Distance Learning Course
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Principles of Team Leading
- Principles of Business & Administration
- Principles of Customer Service
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Preparing to work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Understanding Mental Health – Level 3
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health & Social Care
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Equality & Diversity
- Assessing Vocational Achievement City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (distance learning) City & Guilds Level 3 Award