We are the largest provider of high quality, free Job Clubs in Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole. These are drop-in sessions where our friendly staff will help you on your road to work. They will work with you to fill in the gaps in your skills so you can move closer to the job you want.
To find a job club near you please download our job club leaflet here.
Employment and Learning Hubs
This year we are launching our exciting new Employment and Learning Hubs across Dorset. Included in these extended Job Clubs will be the opportunity to have a free Skills Assessment, receive professional career development advice and, for those already enrolled on a Skill & Learning course, can use the facilities for self study.
If you are job searching or looking for employability skills then see below for some useful information:
- To look for jobs, or to upload your CV for Job Centre Plus, log into Universal Job Match
- To search for an Apprenticeship visit the Gov website
- For information on careers including creating your CV, visit the National Careers Service website
- For Careers Advice visit our Careers Advice page
- Need a course to help boost your career prospects, visit our course search. Can’t find what you are looking for? Visit the National Careers Service Course Search
- If you are unemployed and looking for work, please visit any of the Skills & Learning Job and ICT Clubs which are open most of the year. You do not need to enrol, as these are drop in clubs which will support your job search activities & help you to develop your computer skills.
Do you already have an idea about the type of career or sector you would like to work in? Would you like to find out more about the skills, experience and qualifications that you need to succeed? Then take a look at some job profiles here:
We recommend that you also book an appointment with a Careers Adviser or our Learning Adviser. Find out more about our careers advice here.
For more information on any of the above or to make an appointment with a learning adviser, or careers adviser, please telephone the Customer Service Team at Skills & Learning Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole on 01202 262300 | 01305 819059 or email email@example.com.