Start Date: 9/5/2019
You will learn to:
• Understand colour theory
• Mix colours
• Apply more advanced techniques using acrylics
• Understand composition
• Understand perspective
Holiday Essentials: Learn Italian
Start Date: 1/5/2019
Topics that will be covered are :
• Greetings and Introductions
• Asking the way
• Ordering something to eat or drink
Start Date: 13/5/2019
Building on what you have learnt in your previous course, you will:
• explore the elements of what makes a good story
• learn what and how to keep the reader interested
• begin to structure your work, concentrating on writing a good opening, avoiding a ‘saggy’ middle and creating a satisfying ending.
Everyday Skills: Communicate With Confidence
Start Date: 30/4/2019
During this course you will:-
• Learn what confidence means and how it can help you
• Get to know your rights and responsibilities
• Improve your listening skills, understand body language and voice skills
• Make decisions and choices about yourself and have the confidence to stand up for yourself
• Practise your communication skills during class activities so that you can become more confident.
Living Well, Computer Confident
Start Date: 2/5/2019
The course will develop your skills in:
• Managing and storing files and documents.
• Managing your email account.
• Using the internet safely
• Uploading and downloading files.
Thai Chi For Wellbeing
Start Date: 18/5/2019
During this course an experienced tutor will guide and support you while you explore Tai Chi. Tai Chi is a Chinese non-combative martial art form that will help you to improve your health, fitness and wellbeing in a relaxed environment.
Are You Eligible For Funding ?