We are continuing with our Living Well courses. These courses are open to anyone who may be experiencing mild to moderate low mood, anxiety or depression and who would like to learn something new and meet new people in an informal, supportive environment. You don’t need to be referred, you can simply contact us and enrol.
There are no restrictions on how many courses you can enrol on or where you attend them.
If you are new to our Living Well courses we would like to invite you to come in for an informal discussion with one of our wellbeing advisers. During the appointment our wellbeing adviser will help you to think about next steps; that may be enrolling on a Living Well course, other learning opportunities or signposting you to other services who will give you greater support.
Foundation of wellbeing
- What does Wellbeing Mean for Me
- Connecting to self, activity, and others
- Take Notice, perception, mindfulness techniques, and beginning process of change
- Keep Learning and Self Management – coping strategies, asking for help
- Give – reconnecting to our values, self-compassion, resilience and self management
Write for pleasure
Have fun with flowers
Expressive drawing & painting
Want to enrol?
If you would like to find out more, enrol or book an appointment with our
wellbeing advisers please call 01202 262300 | 01305 819059