Skills & Learning are celebrating after recently enjoying a ‘good’ inspection result following a rigorous investigation by Ofsted – the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. It was decided by Ofsted that Skills & Learning Bournemouth Dorset and Poole’s provision is ‘good’
- we successfully recruit unemployed learners of those who have multiple barriers to learning on to courses which enhance their opportunities to gain employment
- learners develop very good social and personal skills, and develop their confidence and self-esteem
- all the staff provide a high level of care and support to learners to enable them to reach their full potential
- leaders and managers plan the curriculum very well to meet local employment needs and to suit the specific needs of learners
- a large majority of learners progress on to further courses, employment or voluntary work
- leaders and managers ensure the quality of teaching and learning is highly effective and improving.
This is a great endorsement of our mission: Improving skills – for you, your community, your business.
If you would like to enjoy some ‘good’ learning why not enrol on one of our 16/17 courses