Working For Us
Skills & Learning is a Good (grade 2) Ofsted provider and is the largest provider of community based learning in Dorset. We offer an exciting and varied range of courses, workshops and training including vocational, English, Maths, computing, leisure, work skills, wellbeing, apprenticeships, business and professional development.
Courses and workshops are delivered in our 7 main centres in Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Blandford, Ferndown, Dorchester, Weymouth and in business premises and community settings across the county.
We welcome applications from tutors, assessor trainers and internal qualification assurers (IQA) with experience of a range of subject areas and from all areas of Dorset, including Bournemouth and Poole.
- Art Tutor – in the following areas only: Bridport, Beaminster, West Dorset
- Bookkeeping Tutors (Ferndown, Dorchester/Weymouth, Blandford)
- Cookery Tutors
- Counselling Tutors
- Creative Writing Tutors
- Family Learning Specialist – Working with vulnerable families
- GCSE Biology tutor, Tuesday evenings, Bournemouth/Poole border
- ICT Tutors
- Modern Foreign Languages Tutors
- Business Administration Assessor Trainer
- Customer Service Assessor Trainer
- Health and Social Assessor Trainer
- Management and Leadership Tutor and Assessor Trainer
- Marketing/Digital Marketing/Social Media Tutor and Assessor Trainer
- Massage and Sports Massage Tutor