Working For Us
Skills & Learning is a Good (grade 2) Ofsted provider and is the largest provider of community based learning in Dorset. We offer an exciting and varied range of courses, workshops and training including vocational, English, Maths, computing, leisure, work skills, wellbeing, apprenticeships, business and professional development.
Courses and workshops are delivered in our 7 main centres in Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Blandford, Ferndown, Dorchester, Weymouth and in business premises and community settings across the county.
We welcome applications from tutors, assessor trainers and internal qualification assurers (IQA) with experience of a range of subject areas and from all areas of Dorset, including Bournemouth and Poole.
- Art Tutor – in the following areas only: Bridport, Beaminster, West Dorset
- Bookkeeping Tutors (Ferndown, Dorchester/Weymouth, Blandford)
- Cookery Tutors
- Family Learning Specialist – Working with vulnerable families
- ICT Tutors
- Business Administration Tutor
- Customer Service Tutor
- Health and Social Tutor
- Management and Leadership Tutor
- Marketing/Digital Marketing/Social Media Tutor and Assessor Trainer
- Spanish Tutor – Dorchester, Gillingham, Weymouth, Bridport, Verwood
- Italian Tutor – Dorchester, Gillingham, Weymouth, Bridport, Verwood
- French Tutor – Blandford, Gillingham, Weymouth, Bridport, Verwood
- Domestic Abuse/Pattern Changing/Freedom Programme – must have relevant qualifications
- Family History – Weymouth, Bridport & Portland
- General History – Blandford, Dorchester, Weymouth, Verwood, Christchurch, Bournemouth & Poole
- Local History – Blandford, Dorchester, Weymouth, Verwood, Christchurch, Bournemouth & Poole
- Art History – Blandford, Dorchester, Weymouth, Verwood, Christchurch, Bournemouth & Poole